SPGM retired at the end of 2019, and there won't be any further updates.
Version 5.07, 1 February 2019
- In some cases, a bug could result in a very large trace file. This release fixes the bug, and the installer deletes the trace file if it exists.
Version 5.06, 16 February 2018
- Now works with Joomla 4.00 alpha.
- Minimum Joomla version is now 3.7.0.
Version 5.05, 13 November 2017
- All of the admin language files contained a syntax error and did not load correctly.
Version 5.04, 30 May 2017
- Can now select multiple files for upload, up to the maximum set by max_file_uploads in php.ini.
- Re-coding of deprecated Joomla functions, in preparation for future Joomla versions.
- The minimum Joomla version required is now 3.4.8.
Version 5.03, 18 December 2016
- Fixed: The slideshow could get into a redirect loop on some systems.
Version 5.02, 9 December 2016
- Fix for a PHP Notice error that could occur on some systems with version 5.01.
Version 5.01, 30 November 2016
- Small change to the handling of update checking.
Version 5.00, 1 November 2016
- Joomla 2.5 is no longer supported.
- Support for the Joomla Update Notification System.
- Moved the admin language files to the component directory.
- Added a trace function for support.
Version 4.02, 22 March 2016
- Fixed a minor bug if the gallery directory was specified with a leading slash.
Version 4.01, 22 July 2014
- Fixed a strange problem that was causing errors to be logged on one user's server.
Version 4.00, 8 December 2013
- Joomla 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7 are no longer supported.
- The front end is now responsive. The html has been completely re-worked and updated and now uses div and span elements instead of tables.
- The back end has also been re-worked and is also now responsive.
Older history has been removed.