MiniCalendar is a simple but useful calendar module. It has no active functions other than to display a calendar with a few options:
- Specify the starting month and year, or the current date
- Specify the length of the day names
- Specify the starting day of the week
- Specify the number of months to display, and the number of columns
- Optional week numbers
- Use the server time-zone or force a specific one
- Automatically displays day and month names in the current site language
- Fully stylable without editing your template css
Once installed, go to Module Manager to access MiniCalendar's parameters. All the options are there, including the styles.
Please download the correct version for the version of Joomla you are using. If you have any questions, please read the user guide.
|MiniCalendar Module||Version 3.08|
|MiniCalendar User Guide||Version 3.08|