Version 5.01, 27 February 2019
- Fix for the full width option in some templates.
Version 5.00, 15 February 2019
- All new, and much improved, CSS files. The old CSS files are not deleted but are not shown in the Module style selector.
Version 4.03, 8 January 2019
- There was a minor problem with version 4.02 in Firefox.
Version 4.02, 8 January 2019
- All new CSS files. Select one of the new CSS files in the Joomla Module Manager.
Version 4.01, 13 March 2018
- Three new CSS files. All CSS files now have hover styling for the left and right arrows.
Version 4.00, 8 March 2018
- New CSS style management. Your existing styles are lost when installing this release. A selection of ready-made CSS files are now included, or you can make your own.
- You can now configure links that go to the next and previous months.
- Start month can now be negative, representing a number of months before the current month.
Version 3.10, 28 May 2017
- Wider style fields make editing the styles easier.
Version 3.09, 9 December 2016
- Fix for a PHP Notice error that could occur on some systems with version 3.08.
Version 3.08, 29 November 2016
- Small change to the handling of update checking.
Version 3.07, 31 October 2016
- Supports the Joomla Update System. Joomla will notify you of new releases, and you can install them with a single click in the Extensions Update Manager.
- Default styles updated.
- Language files moved from the system language directory to the module directory.
Older history has been removed.