Version 1.13, 17 March 2019
- Updated to support recent new features of the Joomla menu, like image classnames.
Version 1.12, 18 February 2018
- Now supports Joomla 4 (Alpha).
Version 1.11, 30 June 2017
- Added the "Hamburger" option to easily make the select list menu look like a hamburger. Please see the updated User Guide.
Version 1.10, 31 October 2016
- Supports the Joomla Update System. Joomla will automatically notify you of new releases, and you can install them with a single click in the Extensions Update Manager.
- New German translation.
- Language files moved from the system language directory to the module directory.
Version 1.09, 24 July 2016
Version 1.08, 9 November 2015
- The First Item Text parameter now accepts html, so that you can use Unicode ☰ to create a hamburger (☰) icon.
Version 1.07, 19 October 2015
- New module parameter to show or not show separator items on the select list menu.
Version 1.06, 30 April 2015
- Fix to correctly handle heading and separator menu items.
Version 1.05, 24 October 2014
- Fix to correctly handle menus with more than two levels.
Version 1.04, 25 February 2014
- Fix to correctly handle a Menu Class Suffix with a leading space.
Version 1.03, 10 December 2013
- Added the "First Item Text" option - please see the latest user guide for details.
Version 1.01, 16 November 2013