Version 8.01, 28 April 2020
- Fix for some notice errors in PHP 7.4.
Version 8.00, 24 February 2020
- There are some new ways to set the date range of the availability table (see the user guide), but you can no longer specify actual dates.
- The front end no longer supports a separate image defined in the menu item. Just add images to the top or bottom text in the usual way.
- There is no longer a separate configuration text for periods with cancelled bookings. They are simply available.
- The front-end date format 3 January 20 is now 3 January 2020.
- The front-end date format Mon 3 Jan 20 is now Mon 3 Jan 2020.
- Several fixes for Joomla 4 alpha 12.
- If you use the Rentalot plugin, you must upgrade it when you upgrade to this release of the component.
Version 7.04, 5 November 2019
- Minor cosmetic updates and a minor responsive improvement for the front end.
Version 7.03, 22 April 2019
- On the booking page, the Total Amount Outstanding was not correctly updated for paid payments.
Version 7.02, 19 January 2019
- Fix for a PHP Notice error occurring on some servers.
- A fix for Joomla 4 Alpha 6.
Version 7.01, 4 January 2019
- Improvements to the totalling and payment amount checking logic on the booking page.
- Some minor report formatting fixes.
- Several fixes for Joomla 4 Alpha 5.
Version 7.00, 15 July 2018
- The notifier (dropped in version 6.03) has been reinstated. It's now automatic and does not need a cron job.
- The front end availability table is now responsive.
- The back end booking process has been simplified to a single page.
- If you use the Rentalot Plugin you must also upgrade it to version 7.00 at the same time you upgrade the component.
Version 6.04, 16 February 2018
- Now works with Joomla 4.00 alpha.
- Minimum Joomla version is now 3.7.0.
- Now supports Joomla ACL access control to the back end.
Version 6.03, 7 November 2017
- On the 1st of November 2017 Yahoo terminated their exchange rate API service without notice or warning. This release downloads exchange rates from openexchangerates.org. Please see the latest user guide for the additional configuration step required.
- In order to fix the exchange rate update issue quickly, the notifier script has been removed from this release. It will be re-instated later.
Version 6.02, 1 July 2017
- Availability table styles and icons updated (from Rentalot Plus 14).
Version 6.01, 16 May 2017
- Re-coding of deprecated Joomla functions in preparation for future Joomla versions.
- The minimum Joomla version required is now 3.4.8.
Version 6.00, 6 March 2017
- The front end CSS file and its images have been moved to the /media folder.
- The booking, price, and report pages now allow you to specify precise start and end dates, instead of just selecting a year. This enables you to much more easily find the records you want to work with, and is consistent with Rentalot Plus and Payage.
- When you upgrade to this version of the component, you must also upgrade to version 6 of the plugin.
Version 5.03, 9 December 2016
- Fix for a PHP Notice error that could occur on some systems with version 5.02.
Version 5.02, 30 November 2016
- There's now a CSS editor in the admin interface.
- The availability status images have been updated and are now controlled by CSS, so are easier to customise.
Version 5.01, 31 October 2016
- Support for the Joomla Update Notification System.
Version 5.00, 9 July 2016
- Joomla 2.5 is no longer supported.
- The start and end dates for the availability table can now be set to a number of months relative to the current date, allowing you to (for example) show a rolling 12 month view.
- Fix for a PHP Notice error when running under PHP 7.
- Removed all usage of deprecated HTML attributes.
- Please upgrade both the Component and the Plugin to version 5.00 at the same time.
Version 4.04, 10 October 2015
- Fixed a bug that prevented currency codes being changed.
- Supports the collapsable sidebar in Joomla 3.4.
Version 4.03, 10 September 2014
- Fixed: The configuration could not be saved on some servers.
Version 4.02, 21 July 2014
- Fixed the booking search function, which did not work in Joomla 3.x.
Version 4.01, 4 February 2014
- Underscores in currency symbols are now interpreted as a space.
- The front end now validates as HTML 5.
Version 4.00, 2 January 2014
- Joomla 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7 are no longer supported.
- If you use the Rentalot plugin, you must upgrade it for compatibility with this release.
Older history has been removed.