The Payage Plugin makes stand-alone payment buttons in a Joomla article. It is NOT REQUIRED for Payage to do its main job of providing payment services for e-commerce applications. The free component and gateway addons are all you need to use Payage with Rentalot Plus, MediaShop, or any other extension that uses Payage for its payment processing.
The plugin is now a paid product, which has caused some confusion as it appears that some people installed it when it was free, assuming that it was a vital part of Payage. It is not. You DO NOT need the Payage Plugin if you use Rentalot Plus, MediaShop, or any other extension that uses Payage for payment handling.
The Payage Component is still free and will continue to be free.
Version 1.08, 24 April 2020
- Fixes for PHP 7.4.
Version 1.07, 27 March 2020
- Version 1.06 of the plugin did not return to the calling article correctly in non-SEF mode. This has been fixed.
Version 1.06, 21 February 2020
- New parameter, return_url. Please see the latest user guide for details.
Version 1.05, 27 November 2019
- No functional changes, just a small change to the way updates are handled in the Joomla update system.
Version 1.04, 9 November 2019
- The plugin can now create a user entry form for the description, amount, and currency.
- The plugin can now accept description, amount, and currency from Get and Post variables.
- The latest user guide documents these new features
Version 1.03, 1 May 2019
- New parameters for redirecting to different pages after a transaction.
Version 1.02, 16 August 2017
- Added the Payage transaction number to the post-payment response message.
Version 1.01, 7 July 2015
- Fixed a parameter parsing error where the product description did not contain at least one space.
- Temporarily disables the email cloaking plugin when required.
Version 1.00, 3 February 2015
- First release.